Coconut, White Chocolate & Raspberry Cookies
Servings: 18 Cookies
- 1 cup + 2/3 cup plain white flour you can replace this with gluten-free.
- 1/3 cup dessicated coconut
- 1/2 cup dairy-free butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar or your favourite sweetener
- pinch salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons potato starch
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chunks
- 1/3 cup freeze dried raspberries
- Start by mixing the dry ingredients in a bowl except for the chocolate and raspberries which will be added at the end. Once well mixed, put aside.
- Now mix the wet ingredients in another bowl. First the sugar with the egg, then add the melted butter.
- Transfer this mixture in the dry bowl, add the chocolate &freeze dried raspberries and make it into a dough.
- Out of the dough, make little balls and position them on a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Then slightly flatten the balls down.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180 degrees for about 20/25 minutes or until the cookies turn light golden in colour.