Delicious Healthy Summer Fruits Muesli
This delicious muesli is bursting with fruity flavour! Muesli doesn't have to be boring, dried peaches are intensely flavourful and combining them with freeze dried berries is one way to really liven up your morning oats. Mixing up homemade muesli in advance is such a great time saver and makes it easy to opt for a healthy breakfast bowl in a hurry. Serve with your choice of milk and top extra fruit for a super nutritious breakfast.
- 100 g Traditional Rolled Oats
- 100 g Buckwheat flakes
- 100 g Barley flakes
- 70 g Sunflower seeds
- 80 g Pecan nuts
- 30 g Flaked almonds
- 100 g Dried peaches
- 25 g Freeze dried strawberries
- 25 g Freeze dried sour cherry slices
- Chop the pecan nuts and the dried peaches into small pieces and add to a large mixing bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and gently stir with a large spoon until well mixed. Transfer to an airtight jar. Best used within 1 month.