Chocolate almond flour buttermilk cupcakes with avocado chocolate frosting.
Chocolate almond flour buttermilk cupcakes with avocado chocolate frosting, homemade raspberry jam, and Honey berry freeze dried raspberries.
- 1 Cup Blanched finely ground almond flour
- 1/2 Cup Erithritol, or coconut sugar or other granulated sweetener
- 4 tbsp Dutch processed cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp Baking soda
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Whole milk
- 1/2 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 4 tbsp Cold pressed coconut oil melted
- 1 Medium size ripe avocado
- 1/4 Cup Dutch processed cocoa powder
- 1/4 Cup Dark maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- Preheat oven to 175°C(350°F).
- In a mixing bowl combine all dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, make buttermilk by mixing milk and lemon juice and stand for 10 mins.
- In another bowl, beat egg until frothy. Add coconut oil and beat for 30 secs.
- Fold wet mixture into the dry mixture, be careful not to over mix.
- Spoon into 10 lined muffin cups.
- Bake for 17 minutes or until a fork inserted into the center comes out slightly wet, but with no batter.
- Simply combine all the ingredients together and pipe onto the cupcakes. Add a sprinkle of Honeyberry Freeze dried Raspberries to top them off.