Passionfruit glazed pigs in blankets
- 10 g Freeze-dried Passionfruit crunch
- 16 rashers of streaky bacon
- 32 cocktail sausages
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/gas mark Using the back of a knife, stretch each bacon rasher out – this will stop them shrinking as they cook. Cut each rasher in half and roll a piece around each sausage. Put the sausages in a roasting tin lined with foil.
- For the Glaze, mix honey and passionfruit together and drizzle over the sausages and season. Toss everything together. Bake for 35 minutes (if cooking at same time as the turkey, they’ll be fine at a higher temperature, just cook for a bit less time). Shake them now and again, and baste. They should be dark brown and glossy.