Strawberries and Cream Fudge
This delicious Strawberries and cream fudge recipes is a tasteful take on a British favourite, Strawberries and cream. Strawberries and cream fudge is the perfect summer dessert for you to share with friends and family.
- 600 g White Chocolate
- 397 g Condensed Milk
- 23 g Strawberry Jelly (powdered)
- 10 g Honeyberry Freeze-Dried Strawberry Pieces
- Line an 8″ square tin with baking parchment, then set aside.
- Melt your white chocolate. I do this in 10-20 second bursts in the microwave, stirring in between to make sure it doesn’t burn. Tip in the condensed milk and stir to completely combine.
- Pour in about ⅔ of the fudge into your prepared tin and spread out evenly. Working quickly, add the strawberry jelly into the remaining fudge in your mixing bowl, mixing well. Dollop the strawberry mixture over the white chocolate (cream) part of the fudge. Using a knife or skewer, pull it through the fudge to swirl the two together slightly. Top with some freeze-dried strawberry pieces, gently pressing in slightly to help it stick to the fudge.
- Pop the fudge in the fridge to set and firm up for a few hours or overnight. Cut into pieces and store in an airtight container.